Monday, December 19, 2011

*HOPE*

My good friend, Mandi, from Rustic Charm sent Karsyn and I each one of the HOPE necklaces that people have been scooping up. I can absolutely see why everyone loves them! They're beautiful and the chain is the perfect length.

Please consider purchasing one of her "Hope" necklaces. They're only $14.00 and all proceeds will be donated to my Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure team! Thank you, Mandi!!




Check out Mandi's store HERE.

If you'd like to donate directly to my team: http://www.active.com/donate/komentc12/ABass169

Thank you. :)

2 comments:

  1. You and Karsyn look soooooooooooo stylish in your new necklaces!Wish they had something for men so we could show our support also!Love,Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, both of you! I love the necklaces what a sweet gift for two sweet gals!

    ReplyDelete