Friday, April 13, 2012

I have a love/hate relationship with Pinterest.

The more time I spend on Pinterest.com, the more inadequate I feel.

If you are a stranger to Pinterest.com, you are (kind of) missing out. Check it out and let me know if you need an invite to join.

The crafty, home improvement ideas are amazing. They're all things that I think I could do...but probably never will. Who has the time and energy?
It's so fun to look at other people's ideas, but a huge time sucker.

I DO get a ton of kids activities and art projects off there that I DO use.
I also made a pretty fabulous baked sweet and sour chicken dish that I got from Pinterest.

This weekend, Eric and I are going to work on some home improvement projects. I have convinced him that the last rooms in our house need to be painted. We honestly have no excuse, we've been here almost two years.

I'm also hoping to find some ideas for our Master bedroom. It's big and boring and empty. I wish I could afford an interior decorator. Jeff Lewis makes all the remodeling craziness look so easy.

In between Karsyn's soccer game, babysitter interviews, a birthday party and church, I'm hoping for at least one room to have stripes painted.
Yes, Pinterest makes me want to paint stripes EVERYWHERE!

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't agree more about pinterest! My problem is first I'm pinning an exercise or healthy recipe, then before I know it I've added cheesecake, pie or some other recipe with a whole day's calories in 1 serving! I really need to spend less time on there. Well, maybe beginning tomorrow because you know now I have to go pin the sweet and sour chicken recipe of course! ;) Glad things are going well for you guys - hope you have a great weekend! BTW your stripe bathroom pins look awesome :)
    Terri Sarutzki

    ReplyDelete