Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Fun Fact



I have always had a random wad of hair in my bangs that went a different direction than the rest of my hair. While it was awesome in the 'Aqua Net teased, ratted, mall bang days', it has been a royal pain to keep under control since then.

I was quite shocked to see that once my hair was buzzed, my cowlick was actually a real line in my head.

I can't wait to grow my hair back out after all this kicking cancer's ass business is done. Wouldn't it be great if the line magically disappeared and I no longer had a cowlick to deal with? Man, these cancer perks just keep getting better and better!

5 comments:

  1. The buckwheat hair will probably be gone.Remember that the doc said it will come back thicker and a little different than what it is now,hang in there baby,Love Dad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's crazy! I use the boys' cowlicks to tell them apart (Linus has a perfect tornado of hair at his hairline) and I always wonder what it'd do if it was long. I have two cowlicks that always made my bangs do stupid things too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mystery solved. I have that wierd hairline issue too. And your hair looks like it has grown since you shaved it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My hair hasn't grown, unfortunately. It's actually just falling out as I walk now. I'm going to scrub the heck out of it and hopefully it's all gone by morning. I'm getting pretty sick of hair in my coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too funny! Who would have thought it was an actual line! Oh the discoveries...

    ReplyDelete