Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Chemo Brain

I'm losing my freaking mind. Seriously, it's mush.
I run upstairs to get a sweater and stand looking around for 5 minutes before I remember what I went up there for.
I've always been an organized person. I'm very Type A. I like notes....lots of notes.
Here are what my notes look like now:

Unbelievable. The worst part is, I looked at this note about 10x yesterday thinking, "I have 3 things I have to do today. I need to get going on this."
I didn't notice that the same thing was written twice until Eric ever-so-nicely crossed one of them out and added his own things to the list.
The moral of this story is, please be patient with me.
I make lists of emails I have to return, texts I need to send and thank you notes that need to be written.
Unfortunately, my dumb ass loses the lists on a daily basis. :) Know that I love you all and I am so thankful for you!

6 comments:

  1. I can't tell you how hard this made me laugh!!! It makes me feel so much more normal - and I do not have "chemo" brain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My yellow pad with notes is now a happier place that I know my daughter also has CRS(can't remember shit)Love Dad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I make a lot of lists so I don't forget to buy things when I go shopping...I just never remember to bring the list with me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys are funny! Today, I made a list of where my lists are all located.
    I hope I don't lose it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Angie, I think all of us agree that if you want to spend energy on thank you's just put it on here. :) we want to be there for you... Not the other way around! Now... You must buy post its in bulk for all your notes!! :)

    -michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. This made me laugh!! :) Love you, Angela!

    ReplyDelete